Mapol Webinar Series
- January 30, 2018 - 'Perspectives on Biosimilars in Canada' Event Registration
- February 27, 2018 - Topic: Atopic Dermatitis
- April 24, 2018 - Topic: Diabetes
- May 29, 2018 - Topic: Opioid Addiction
- 'EveryBODY Matters – Coverage of Obesity Treatments in Private Payer Plans'
- 'Diabetes Management in the Digital Age'
- 'Under My Skin - The Hidden Burden of Atopic Dermatitis'
- 'Medical Cannabis in the Treatment of Pain and Mental Health: Physician Experiences, Patient Patterns of Use and Substitution for Opioids'
- 'Burden of Chronic Insomnia in the Workplace'
- 'Patient Perspective on Biosimilars in Canada'
- 'Diabetes in the Workplace: Changing the Conversation on Workplace Wellness'
- 'Understanding the Impact of Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Diarrhea (IBS-D) in the Workplace'
- 'Demystifying Immuno-Oncology, its Impact on Employees and Private Payer Plans'
- 'Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A New Dual Treatment Option'
- 'Subsequent Entry Biologics (SEBs): Private Payer Policy Updates and Patient Considerations'
- 'Understanding the Multiple Sclerosis Patient Journey'
- 'Medical Marijuana - What do Payers Need to Know?'
- 'New Pathways to Controlling Asthma and The Patient Experience with Specialty Infusion Clinics'
- 'Multiple Sclerosis in the Workplace: an Overview of the Disease, its Management, and the Patient Experience'
- 'Surviving Cancer Through Immuno-oncology'
- 'Depression in the Workplace and A New Therapy for Treatment'
- 'Navigating the System to Access High Cost Drug Therapies - A Patient's Journey'
- 'An Ounce of Prevention, Rethinking Lifestyle Drugs'
- 'Preparing for Subsequent Entry Biologics (SEB) and Understanding the Role of Patient Assistance Programs'
Please note, only invited guests can participate in our closed-door webinar sessions. If you are interested in attending a future webinar, please submit your information for approval here.